BRING ME HOPE!!!

Thursday 28 August 2014


Each time I visit the orphanage home, I get greeted with the smiling faces of my kids, who always rush out eagerly to see who must have come to their abode. I get a lot of hugs which makes me feel so much joy within my heart. Each time I play and pray with these kids, I sense a radiation of joy from them and this gives me a sense of satisfaction.

Promise is one boy I grew really fond of, he is actually always the first to hug me each time I visit. He's in Primary two and about 7yrs old. He's smart and willing to be interacted with. I bet that boy would have loads of friends in the future. He always never lets me go and one of the most beautiful memories about him was the day he said "you are like a mum to me" (oh how touched I was)
 Favor, an exceptional girl.  Really Cute and very smart. she loves playing with phones, each time I take out my phone she seizes it and just like me, begins to take selfies, pouting her lips so beautifully, snapping everyone and also plays games with it. she is an amazing child, always takes corrections and loves food just like I do.

Each day, as  I lay down, I think of these kids, i am thankful for their lives and the hopes they have for a better and brighter future I'm also grateful for what I have and thankful for my family, for my parents and for me - just being me,as I am.
So many times, I complain about my parents, about my background, but looking at these kids each day I visit, I'm grateful.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs