DESIGNER COWGIRL!!!!

Tuesday 21 July 2015


Hey, what are you doing there missy
yeah you, standing in that space
leaning there in your stetson
looking about that place

Do ya think that you fit in here
why did you even stop in
to hang out with real cowgirls
to see how the other half lives

Your boots are probably Manolo
must have cost you alot
look around here sweety
that’s something we ain’t got

You’re standing there against the rail
a golden watch around your wrist
looking at all our cowboys
listening to our cowboy band

Your hand made blouse is perfect
those jeans, are probably Prada
we’re looking at you in our Wranglers
knowing we ain’t got nada

No one will approach you
don’t ya feel kind of strange
you ain’t got no friends here
it’s like you dropped from outer space

Sure the cowboys are lookin at ya
never seen one quite like you
but they know you’ll only use em
and toss em when you’re through

Do you think this is “Urban Cowboy”
and John Travolta is here
I don’t think so sweetheart
you better get on out of here

If you’re lookin for a skirt fight
I think I can help you with that
me and my friends are willing
to put you on your ass

Your hair won’t look so pretty
your makeup will be a mess
is that what you’re lookin for princess
yeah, I can help you with that

You’ll probably break a nail or two
before the fight is through
you’ll be lucky to walk crawl of here
when we are done with you

Go on home to daddy
get in your porshe and drive away
I’ll forget you were even in here
just don’t come back this way
B.J

2 comments :

  1. I guess this would be the perfect take home from this..lol thanks Ugo.:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao @ safe journey on the horse.. Lol u never seize to crack me up.. Thank you papi.

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs