October dilusion: WHEN I ALMOST WENT BANANAS!!!!

Thursday 29 October 2015

Hey guys,


So a few days ago, I experienced a feeling.. A feeling that felt like I was going to fall apart and disintegrate into nothing.  I would dissociate while driving or crossing the road.. I could have died from being run over a couple of times because of a disociative mind. I would zone out completely at work and during important meetings thinking that something was definitely wrong.... I could have lost my job for that. It was like I was gradually lossing my mind...and then yesterday, it finally clicked!! I haven't blogged in two freaking weeks!!!!!!..Jeez!!!. Its official guys...I'm definitely addicted to this space.

October has been one hell of a month for me. Trying to meet deadlines, working on projects, trying to keep up at work, and at the same time, trying to catch up on life, family friends etc..Its been one of the most productive but definitely the most busiest and most stressfull of all. I'm glad its finally coming to and end. Though, the bulk of my gladness for the end of the month, lies within the 3rd day of November 2015.. Save the date guys..and no I'm not getting married, but I'm gonna be taking a step up that age ladder. *wink*. Im gonna be a year older. Can't thank God enough for bringing me thus far..its really been a journey and a half for me. And Just like most of my birthdays, I would be celebrating in different ways. For my last birthday, I shared a post about the lessons life has taught me. You can check it out here. For my next, I would more or less be answering a series of random questions (more like an interview) from a fellow blogger Duru, who also happens to be a fellow birth month mate, with regards to our zodiac sign Scorpio. But this time, its going to be behind the camera. Yes its going to be a video so please look out for it.

Being that the count down has already begun, I would be sharing a very important post tittled 'my birthday wish list' lol so please, also be on the lookout for that. Gifts are also very welcome from now so please, keep them rolling in.

Without any further ado, I guess I have to drop my pen here..well in this case, I have to get my fingers off this keypad..lol

I hope you enjoy the rest of the month guys..

Stay blessed.

2 comments :

  1. Happy Birthday early Sophie, I am sure once you blog I can say it again... YAY... I hope you have a fun and fantastic day... and that you get spoiled by all your friends and family ... exciting xox <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Launna..I sincerely hope so too..lol have a great weekend ahead. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs