5 THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS OCTOBER!!!!

Sunday 4 October 2015

Hey homies,

Happy new month!

I hope September was good to you and I hope October would be even better. When it comes to the end of each month, I like looking ahead in my calender to see what I have to look forward to in the month to come. I have a few things I'm looking forward to this month, and I thought it'll be nice to share.


A TRIP TO LAGOS

I haven't seen my little cousins in a very long time, and I am seriously looking forward to catching up and spending some quality time with them this month.

A START ON MY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING

Yes! I'm starting my christmas very early. I've deprived myself some proper shopping all year because, I've been waiting and saving for the best time to shop, which I believe should be towards the Christmas period. Now the time is near and I'm definitely excited about it.

MAKING HOLIDAY PLANS

A lot of events seem to be lined up for the months of November and December. Also, some friends of mine are organising a trip to Gambia or Ghana this Christmas, but we haven't really decided yet, so most of the plans and decision would be made towards the end of the month.

AN IMPORTANT DATE/MEETING

Very business related.

REUNITING WITH THE BESTIE

Finally, my bestie would be returning back to Nigeria for good, after five years of studying in the UK and I am really looking forward to our reunion and a beautiful Christmas together.

What are you looking forward to this Month?

Enjoy the rest of your week :)

8 comments :

  1. Sophie, it looks like you have a busy couple of months ahead... I seriously need to start shopping for Christmas early this year... I want to be a little more organized. I love October for all the colors it brings xox ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yh its going to be pretty busy in the next few months Launna.. And yh I think you should join me in the early shopping spree aswell.lol..xx

      Delete
  2. I am loving the blog layout! September was my birthday month so it was a good one! Wishing you all the best in you business meeting. Make you readers proud loool :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks dear...happy birthday in arrears I'm sure you had a blast. Thanks a lot for the wishes love..I'd do my best to make you proud lol.xx

      Delete
  3. Hope.. Anticipation and Patience.. To me yeah... These are the 3 things that make a man wake up each morning.. Weldone Bubba.. Do have a ghen ghen Month ahead :) Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Duru the beloved...have a blissful month ahead..BTW we need to start making plans for our birthdays..it has to be live lol.

      Delete
  4. We are definitely thinking alike Ugo..maybe we should go shopping together lol what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you hunny... No dear..a friend of mine helped me..not done yet tho..still need to categorize my posts..it's been quite busy for me but will finish it up when I'm free..xx have a beautiful month ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs