ON THE STREETS OF NAIJ!!!!

Monday 21 September 2015

Hey guys,

Happy Monday.

So last weekend, I had planned that staying indoors, working on my little project, fixing my room and catching up on sleep, were going to be the only agenda on my list, but somehow, I stumbled upon some nice essembles, and found my self on the streets. Thanks to my very enterprising colleagues who invited me out for an evening gathering lol. If the pictures appear blurry, please click on them for a better view.















Outfit by Ifeoma Uwaga. 

Dress: Forever 21
Shoe: River island
You can contact her on whats app - 081880455948, Bbm- 2bd8a063 and follow on instagram @ marehmakeova.

Please if anyone has ever uploaded clear pictures and they came out blurry please let me know what you did to fix it.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

4 comments :

  1. I love how the outfit snuggles and the shoes that stand out.
    http://wairimumurigi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soph... the dress looks so lovely on you and I adore the pop of color of you shoes... gorgeous xox ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you've got it, flaunt it... It is because of these kinds of stunts on the street that guys miss their steps and possibly end up in the gutter...lol. Beyond the lovely dress and great shoe, is a beautiful Sophie: just magical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Legs love this post... Currently catching up on all missed post x

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs