20 THINGS TO LET GO OF BEFORE YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY!!

Saturday 28 November 2015

Hey guys,

How was the week and how is the weekend going? I hope great!..

So the year is gradually coming to an end and I am pretty excited as my favorite month of the year approaches.

A few weeks ago, I shot and published my first Vlog, in collaboration with Duru concerning our zodiac sign, Scorpio. This was more or less a birthday interview for the 15 for 15 challenge (November), which I would be publishing soon.

In the mean time, I decided to share a list of things I need to give of before my next birthday, as I did a bit of reflection and thought its about time to grow up not just in age but in maturity. I hope you find the list useful.



2 comments :

  1. Sophie out of this great list you've made is not worrying about anyone's opinions of you and letting go of excuses... it's not easy but so important to succeed ♡ xox

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs