MY BIRTHDAY WISHLIST!!!!!

Sunday 1 November 2015

Hey guys,

So my birthday is literally two days away and unlike my other birthdays, I have nothing planned just yet. I'm hoping that I can at least get some ideas from you my beloved readers, by the time you done reading this post. I initially thought about doing a random "soon to be birthday girl" post, but I got a couple of questions from some friends a few days ago, asking what I wanted for my birthday. I decided to create a wishlist, even tho my greatest wish is for God to grant me the wisdom and the grace to achieve and fulfil my purpose here on earth.

With regards to the gifts and birthday packages, here are a list of things I wish for.



A CAMERA



If you've noticed, there has been some changes around the blog. The only thing that hasn't really changed, is the quality of pictures on the blog. This is why I need this camera. Asides the fact that it creates a sense of professionalism, its just super cool. I've had a small sonny camera for two years now and I think its about time to upgrade.

A CAR


I don't think I have to explain why I need this but at this stage in my life, it is very very essential. I am not so particular about cars though, as long as it's cute and it takes me from point A to B shikeina!.

A JEWELRY BOX


I'm not really into jewelries too but I love it when the are arranged beautifully in different sections of a box. Its such a nice sight to behold.

A LAPTOP



I have been laptopless ( for lack of a better word), for the past three months plus. Its been so miserable having to deal with a laptop that's got major trust issues. One that selects the times to respond and the people to respond to. Having a new one will be the perfect birthday gift for me.

COCO MADMOSELLE 100ml


A friend of mine actually wanted me to get it for her on her birthday. When I found out the price, I was curious as to why it was so expensive but then, a spray on my palm made me realise why...dude! That fragrance was heavenly. Unfortunately, I couldnt afford it then, and ended up getting her the guilty rush instead. But it'll be my greatest joy to recieve one on my birthday.

A LONG RED DRESS


I don't know why, but I find it really cute when someone gifts me a dress. If I decide to have a birthday dinner, a long red dress would be the perfect outfit for me.

A TRIP TO OBUDU CATTLE RANCH


This has really really been my wish for this year but unfortunately, It hasn't come through yet. I'm hopeful that before the year runs out completely, I should be able to visit this beautiful place.

So yeah!, that's it!!...I'm not so expensive am I? Lol. Xxx



4 comments :

  1. Happy Birthday a couple if days early Sophie. I hope you get some items on your wish list and I wish you much happiness throughout the coming year xox ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoop! Whoop!! Happy Birthday Ribena! Live long and prosper bae! may GOD bless you in ways that will make your heart warm up with excitement.. lof you plenRRy bae! Inshort lof you from the begining of 3rd Mainland bridge to the end.. You Rock Mega! Aswear.. Oshey! #TeamScorpio :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday beautiful, you are such an inspiration.. Wishing you the best of life..xx

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs