HOW I ROCKED MY DENIM DRESS!!

Thursday 25 February 2016

Hey guys,

So I noticed that, the blog gets more veiws each time I put up a post full of pictures..especially that of myself lol..

I'm not one to be really into trends and fashion, but I do love taking pictures, especially when I feel like I put in some effort into getting my acts essembles and make up together.

In light of this, I decided to share a few pictures showing how I rocked my denim dress on Sunday.

I don't know why, but my sudden love for denim is becoming a bit awkward. I dont understand the sudden crave popping out from no where. I guess its because of it's uniqueness, durability, colours and shades, plus the fact that, you can pretty much do anything with it.


I  particularly love this shade of denim because you can use different colours on it and they would still blend in perfectly.

For me, I just decided to keep it really simple.















I'm sure there are better ways to rock a denim dress but this was how I rocked mine. What are your thoughts?

5 comments :

  1. Sophie, this denim dress looks so great on you, I like that it's not stiff and that it's such a great shade xox ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. All shades of beautiful.. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really did rock it well soph..I love this particular shade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the broach and how you put everything together. Beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. **Singing.. Go Sophie Go Sophie Gooo.. Awwgghh! You just gotta love Sophie.. I mean You just have to!! no MaRRa what.. as this child right here yeah.. is the real definition of "different shades of cool"

    Happy New month Bubba. Blessings. xx

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs