MY WEIRD DREAM SERIES!!!

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Hey guys,

It’s been a day away from here and it feels like forever phew!. I hope you all have been good? Well, I have been myself; just that it’s been getting busier by the day and the week seems to be going really slow but hey! I can’t complain.


So I have been having some weird dreams or rather, do I say, I have been on a weird streak of particularly bizarre dreams lately, at least, thrice in a row now and it’s no longer funny.

Three days ago, I had a dream that I was all dressed up as a sandwich laying in bed waiting for my date (who does that?). Suddenly, I hear a scream outside my window, then I rush to see what had happened, only to see me kneeling and sobbing beside a guy on the ground, who in fact, was Benedict Cumber-batch (lol.. what a dream!). With so much confusion in my head, I turned to see if I was actually in a different world, probably the spirit world or something, only to see this old man in the room from nowhere, bleeding profusely, asking that we trade lives (huh!). I screamed the hell out of my lungs and then, I woke up feeling so strange and sweaty. That was freaky as hell.

Thinking it was one of those crazy imaginations that pop up randomly in your head and reveal themselves as dreams, another episode of the dream series came up the following night, and this time, more vividly. I was on something that looked like a fairy boat and then I saw one of my teachers from high school (it’s funny how I dream of people from years back). He gave me a pen and asked that I write my name on his palm (creepy much!!), the next thing, I find myself in the bathroom of my old house (like how the hell did I get there), hearing some music somewhere around the house, eventually tracing it to the living room where there were loads of kids doing the birthday party kids stuff. Suddenly and out of nowhere, a huge bear appears and everyone starts freaking out. The next thing I know, everyone’s gone but me. So I start running out of the house, towards a building full of people, but the further I run, the farther away the building gets. Eventually, I get exhausted, fall to the ground, then the bear approaches me, jumps right after me and BAM!!! I’m awake. It felt so real (realer than reality itself). I became scared because this was the second time in a row I was having a strange dream which was beginning to affect my sleep and it wasn't even sexy at all.

The kingdom of God suffered violence and the Violent taketh it by force. I decided I was going to have my normal sleep the following night. Yes! I was ready to take it by force. I was tired of the devil tormenting my night with weird creepy dreams. 

Yesterday I was sure I was going to have my normal undisrupted sleep as I said my normal night prayers, but this time, I changed my bed sheet, sprinkled my room and bed with anointing oil, changed my sleeping position, and placed my bible right on my chest (yes I went deep like that lol). Thinking I would have had a decent peaceful sleep, It was as if I had just made it worse for myself by placing my head where my feet would normally be.  I turned off the lights and set off for dream land with a sense of relief and a big smile on my face.

I finally found myself and another colleague from work, sitting before a client as our boss had sent us to the client’s office for a brief meeting. After the meeting was over, I decided to get myself a snack, so I went to an eatery close by to get one. When I got there, I noticed I was the only one and it felt really deserted like no one had ever been there before. I headed on still to the counter and met this old woman, bought my snack and requested for my change. She brought out some old rotten looking naira notes and handed them to me. Then I made a joke while requesting for a better looking change saying ‘’Madam!, why you dey give me this Ebola looking money now...abeg change am’’ (who send me message abeg...why dint I live that joke for basket mouth, may be it would have been different this time). That was how this woman made this strange looking grin and handed me a better change. The next thing I know, I find myself back at work, having trouble moving my mouth and cannot talk, also having trouble breathing, trying to explain to people that I’m having trouble breathing, but my face feels stuck like am having a stroke and can only make incoherent sounds, temperature rising, heart beating faster, getting into panic mode and eventually waking up like I had been struggling in bed for 5 minutes.  My bible was somewhere on the floor as I probably had been turning continuously.
 This was the height of it, it was as if I had gotten the Ebola virus over night. I had to live to my mother’s room and I have no intentions of sleeping alone until further notice.

Has anyone had weirder dreams than mine? Please how did you deal? Help a sister!!

  

8 comments :

  1. Lmao.. I once had a dream that I was eating my dog's legs and it was just on the other side watching me eat its legs..I found that really weird..lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eating your dog's legs is rather really deep and truely weird..lool I hope your dog doesn't eat yours someday in reality cuz that would really be hilarious and then the dream w'lld make more sense to you as a sign that was shown to but in the reverse case lol.

      Delete
  2. Lol stop watching horror movies sophie..Segun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come sleep in my bed, you'll feel safe with me lol jokes*...Oscar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, speaking of weird dreams...I had one last night as well but prayed it off. Sometimes dreams come as a result of movies or things we feed our minds on. At times its an insight or foresight on what's ahead. Well the way I deal with mine is to ask GOD to show me the meaning of such dreams by prayer. You'll be fine Sophie :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The freakiest dream is mine. Had experienced my neck being slaughtered in a dream. That was as scary as it can ever get. I guess BH got me thinking before I had slept. and so i went on to dream that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lmao..thats some really scary one..lool its not surprising tho..you been doing a lot of dissecting, cutting and stitching as a doc so dreams like that are very possible..lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. First off.. hehehehehehehehehehehe lmao.. Really! Bubba, I think you are seeing too many movies biko.. lmao.. @"'as I said my normal night prayers, but this time, I changed my bed sheet, sprinkled my room and bed with anointing oil, changed my sleeping position, and placed my bible right on my chest"" Chisos.. I laughed so hard at that line.. lmao it was Epic.. So this post was on my day hence I am reading it,.. I know the dreams passed so i wont preach or scabash for you, but you know dreams come from our imaginations nah, and our imaginations are fueled by the contents we fill our minds with nah.. So no worries if it happens again.. Like my Mum would say, its just a dream. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs