WORST NEWS FOR THE WEEK!!

Monday 10 November 2014

Hey guys,

I was preparing to live my house this morning when I heard  the tragic news about the death of Dr Myles Munroe, a popular gospel, motivational and inspirational speaker, along side his wife Ruth and Daughter in a plane crash yesterday, the 9th of November 2014.

I sat down in bed with a great shock and a lot going through my mind like what?? how??? why??...How can someone be here one minute and gone the next minute. The worst part of it was that I was listening to one of his teachings on you tube about 'Rediscovering the Kingdom' just on Saturday only to wake up to the news of his death :(....but really,..how???. This is really heart breaking and weakening, like I am still in shock and I just cant fathom why good people have to die. More worse, while they are right in the middle of carrying out Godly duties just like the 150 people that got crushed under TB Joshua's building, the various church bombings, the bus of convention returnees that got burnt half way home and probably many others across the world.

When I hear things like these, it just reminds me of what God says about the coming of the son of man. No man knoweth the time nor the day he shall come or this thing called 'death'. Truly the ways of God, who can understand it? Here one minute, gone the next!. Indeed we cannot question God.


'The greatest tragedy is not death but life without a purpose'. We truly can say that Dr Myles Munroe did live a purpose filled life. He traveled around the world touching peoples lives and offering motivations to thousands and millions of people (I for one am which), through his wisdom and powerful quotes, books, teachings and sermons. My favorite book of his is 'In pursuit of purpose', a very educative and inspiring book which gave me a confirmation on somethings and a better understanding in some areas of my life, most importantly, the importance of knowing and achieving your purpose in life. He really has left his foot prints in the sands of time, and though my heart is heavy, I take solace in the fact that he has gone to a better place to be with the lord. Your legacy lives on Dr Myles Munroe.

This teaches us to do the best to live our lives fully cuz nothing is promised tomorrow. Life is full of so many inexplicable  circumstances, it is too short for one to engage in frivolities. Do as much as you can to impact in others positively so that when you go, you can be assured a fulfilled life and would be remembered for good.

Rest on Munroe's,,,May God console the rest of your family. :(.

2 comments :

  1. Really sad news :(..may his soul RIP

    ReplyDelete
  2. True say my dear...this life tho!. May God help us.

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs