APPRECIATING ME!!!!!

Sunday 14 June 2015

But first, let me take a selfie..:D


I have a behavior that contradicts my belief sometimes. It doesn't mean I don’t believe! If there was a book of Sophie in the bible, it would be such a messed up controversial story, a 'not so pretty' picture I guess. But in all that mess, you’d see a beauty that shines through, the beauty of grace glittering so bright, you almost can’t stare it in the face.


The pieces of my brokenness and struggles, the pieces of pain and tears, the pieces from every fall makes a beautiful rainbow of colors, my perfect imperfections are perfectly beautiful, because in all these… my feet are off the floor and I rest in the arms of Love.


Grace is my warmth, love is my cover… grace met me where I was and refused to leave me where it found me. Grace is taking me on a journey, I’m not there yet, but we’re so far away from where I was. It’s been such a road trip of self-discovery, different from the lens of the world, under the lens of grace.


There’s so much ugliness spewed about… that’s life. But even in your struggles and uncertainties, there’s beauty all around… like the deep breath you take… that’s a story of beauty and hope. 


Beauty always shines through, beauty always lives… beauty never leaves, it’s right there, in the midst of it all. Find the beauty in you and let it shine through the pain. 



Thankful for life.

5 comments :

  1. Beautiful piece more beautiful pictures.

    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piece more beautiful pictures.

    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderful post Sophie, I think we all need to hear how if we just do all that we can, grace will meet us where we are and bring us to where we need to be... beautiful... you truly are such a sweet and spiritual soul xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thank you Launna.. I am learning from you my darling..indeed a beautiful soul u r..xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought that was really lovely and filled with honest thoughts. Self confidence and love is everything, and keep up with the positive attitude. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs