3 LESSONS FROM LAST MONTH!!!

Sunday 7 June 2015


As late as usual,

Happy new month folks. Just a short post here.

There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy; but one of the strongest reason is; "staying happy for no reason." When we attach our happiness to different reasons, we are sure to feel sad and worried, when changes occur in our lives.

Every month to me is like a new opportunity- to do what you could not do in the last month; and to be a 'new' you- with good personal care and personal growth. And yes I havnt forgotten my monthly challenge review for the month of may. That would be coming up real soon but for now, I'd love to share a few life lessons I gathered from the month of may.


Quite a lot of things happend in the month of May, some of which left me happy and some of which made me sad but every experience gave me a good amount of wisdom.
                                                           
You can make a big difference with even very little. -  There is very little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative. Most people express the negative but maintaining a positive attitude through out last month, even when faced with negative attitudes from clients resulted in a huge positive result from me.

Be mindful of your emotions. Always check the facts and logic, and don’t let your emotions rule you. Some time last month, I almost ruined a friendship I cherished so much because I couldn't get a hold of my emotions but I'm glad I dint because I'd have probably lived with the guilt for ever.

Always have a plan B. Never get too comfortable at a particular position. Life could be full of surprises, some positive, some negative. A friend of mine who'd been working for his company, probably one of the best employees, all of a sudden showed up at work only to receive his sack letter for reasons best known to the company. Luckily for him, he had a side business to fall back on whilst still searching for a better job.

Life is a journey and we keep learning and growing everyday. I'm definitely looking forward to more lessons in this month of June.  Well I guess I have one already; Always try getting your posts up early so you don't end up wishing people a happy new month towards the end of the month lol.

Have a blessed week guys.

4 comments :

  1. Sophie we all have life lessons... it is wonderful you are learning from them. Many people don't learn and they have to keep learning the same lesson... I have had this in the past myself.... Happy June to you too ♡ xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post...cheers to learning, growing and embracing.
    http://wairimumurigi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Bubba... What gwan?! Life is a teacher.. But she doesnt mandate on us whether we learn or we dont.. The choice to learn is ours... That being said (Part 1)... Its awesome Bubba.. you are... Its awesome How open your mind is to learning.. My life traveled so fast in May yeah.. It went like bam bam bam.. and it was June 1... Hopefully yeah.. June will be a more ghen ghen month insha Allah.. That being said AGAIN (Part 2)...Live.. Love.. Smile.. and stay the heck a way from Negative people.. cause to be loved isn't a mandate yeah... But to love is a Commandment.. Nice post as usual.. Its interesting how your thoughts are ever so apt and relatable to.. **Whispers Plus MariamOre is a big Fan.. she comes here weekly.. .. iLikey.. Cheers to a ghen ghen month of June Chioma. see you soonn.. and the crowd goes... Mmmmwwwaaaahhhh :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can only keep learning. Great post.

    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs