SOPHS x AUGUST BY FENNY!!!

Sunday 31 May 2015

Hey guys

How was your long weekend? I hope it was splendid and restful. I was indoors most of the time, did a couple of researches and applications, then finally took myself out on a treat. *wink* you know what they say - the best investment one can ever make is on himself/herself. Secondly, I was blessed with a new phone this weekend by my bae mama so blogging would definitely be a lot easier for
me *dancing shoki d' shoki ahh* aint mother's just the best? At least Duru can free me now or better still get off my case lol.

So a few days ago, I had a collaboration with some bloggers. Remember I spoke about it in this post. One of the collaborations was a photo-shoot with one of my favorite bloggers, Fenny of Augustfenny. you can checkout her blog here. She's a fashion blogger and a clothing designer who recently began her portfolio. She's had some previous collections but recently produced some new collections last week and needed them to be modeled. We were about 4 models, each entitled to two outfits. for me, it was more of the skirt in black outfit and the top in the white. Bellow are some of the pictures from the shoot. Please feel free to let me know what you think.

















So yeah what are your thoughts?

4 comments :

  1. The crop top and black skirt are my fave
    N that white top is nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie, both really great looks, I like the zippered skirt it is really unique .... xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great body. Love the skirt..

    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fabulous. Love the skirt. U go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs