DZYN COUTURE S-S 16 PRESENTATION!!!

Friday 29 May 2015

Hey guys

Happy inauguration day. I just realized its been 8 good days since my last post and I must express my sincere apologies for that. My busy life, coupled with the fuel and power crisis we've had for some days now, has been some of the major reasons for my long silence.

On the other hand, I attended a couple of activities/events last weekend, one of which was a fashion event titled 'The Dzyn Couture Spring-Summer 16 Presentation' organized by DZYN Couture. It was held at the Vanilla Lounge from this post and it brought together so many colorful people and clothes too. I was there and so were two of my friends, Kachi and Ify.

The event was a cumulation of a pop up store, which sold pieces from the previous collection, an installation consisting of still models dressed in long airy, light maxi dresses and evening gowns.

Also, the private showing was exclusive to the brand’s most esteem clients and a couple of socialites too. There were beautiful displays of some new collections of signature maxi dresses and alluring evening dresses, along with the show stopping fasinators.










Chi-Gul on deck!


It was indeed a beautiful and colorful gathering filled with beautiful faces and personalities like Chioma Omeruah. You can checkout my interview with her in this post. I did enjoy every moment spent at the event and I look forward to bigger and greater events organized by Dzyn.

Photo Credit : Ejike Manny.

5 comments :

  1. Great styles, must have been a fun event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,all these outfits are so amazingly beautiful..Wouldn't mind wearing them myself
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These dresses are insanely pretty... I really liked th half purple and dress... if was gorgeous.♡

    Sophie I hope your fuel and power crisis gets better soon... that can be difficult to deal with xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful designs..

    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Launna dear the crisis is still on o..its really been difficult getting fuel but we hope for a good change soon. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs