COBALT × CHROME

Saturday 26 December 2015

Hey guys,

I hope you had a cheery merry Christmas?
I spent mine with family, cooking, eating and sharing old memories. It was really nice to know that we still had good memories about childhood and Christmas. It was also a time of reflection for me, seeing how we've shared everything, from food to clothes to laughter to joy to pain and to sorrow over the years,...the sacrifices we've made for eachother and the hope we've constantly given as daily gifts. It reminds me of the love of God and the sacrifice he made so that we can be united with him. Jesus demonstrated the true act of love by his birth, death and resurection and He is the reason for the season. So I hope we continue in the spirit of love cos truely, that's all that really matters.

So again, I decided to put up another outfit post, pairing my chrome plated neck peice, given to me by my friend Ify umeh, also as a birthday gift, with my cobalt blue dress. This was right after I had stumbled upon a note from my medical materials class, stating the properties of a cobalt chrome alloy. So yeah, you can say that was the inspiration behind the tittle of the post lol.

I thought it'll be a nice combination so I decided to pair them both.




This one's for you.


















What do you guys think? Also, I recently completed my 15 for 15 challenge for the year *whoop! whoop!*. The last post was published yesterday and it was a vlog titled Nigerian vs American Christmas tag. If you haven't watched it yet, you can check it out here.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday.

2 comments :

  1. Cobalt blue is such a pretty shade of blue... your dress looks sweet on you Sophie... what a nice necklace from your friend ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Blue looks so good on you.

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs