MY YELLOW SUNNY DAY!!!

Thursday 24 December 2015

Hey guys,

Long time no post yeah? That's because its been quite a busy week. The weekend was pretty much dedicated to Owambe and then following that, were endless errands and christmas shopping. I guess you all are ready for the christmas..its christmas eve and im not sure if its feeling like it yet.

Few days ago, I got gifted a nice pair of shoes and a little pretty skirt. This was a late birthday gift from my friend Annie but it was cool because it came in at the right time..the giving season.

It was a bright sunny day and so I decided to go with the weather, by pairing the skirt with a nice yellow top which I've had for a long while. This was how I looked.























            Kisses to you..my fellow readers.

I guess you can tell I struggled to find a tittle for this post..sometimes its just best to go with whatever comes to mind. I guess I can also call this an outfit post lol. How's the Christmas eve looking at your end? You all ready for tommorow? Please feel free to let me know what you think about my yellow sunny day look.

Happy Christmas Eve.


6 comments :

  1. Really lovely pictures beautiful..wishing you a happy merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie you are so beaitiful and I liked how you rocked your skirt. Beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful Sophie... yellow is such a great color for you xox

    Merry Christmas... enjoy your holidays ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Launna..I guess I should wear more of it then..thanks for the wishes..I hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday. Xx

      Delete
  4. Its impeccable my dear Sophie you did Well with the colours the skirt wow was something else and the top hmmmmmmmm Am speechless oh the shoes Sophie of i had one wish guess what it would be ????:

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so beautiful like wow thumbs up to your outfit and the photographer who took you this amazing shots

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs