15 FOR 15 CHALLENGE (final post): NIGERIAN VS AMERICAN CHRISTMAS TAG!!

Friday 25 December 2015

Merry Christmas people.

Can't believe it's almost the end of the year. It's been quite an eventful one I must say. How are you spending your Christmas? or rather, what did you get up to?

Being that it's the last month of the year, I decided to do a little Christmas post which also serves as my last interview post with regards to the 15 for 15 challenge. I am really glad to have made it to the end. I honestly thought I would have thrown in the towel a long time ago but I'm thankful to God for staying put and never giving up.

So yeah!..here's my third vlog with the amazing Obi..I hope you enjoy it.




3 comments :

  1. Nice video Sophie..I must commend your consistency and efforts with regards to your blog and also the challenge. Welldone girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on completing your challenge sophie. Happy Hollidays :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear.I am very honored to introduce a free date/photo recovery products to you, it is very useful and free,and professional technical support.THANK YOU !

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs