THE YOUNG AND CONFUSED BLOG REVIEW!!!!

Thursday 31 December 2015

Hey guys,

With respect to the 15 for 15 challenge, I would be reviewing the young and confused blog by Duru Adolphus Jnr.


First off, I'd like to say that for everyone who embarked on the challenge, you deserve a big kudos and congratulations if you made it till the end.

Duru set out to talk about his family as the theme for the challenge and he was able to deliver as promised. Bellow are the links to his posts for the year.


January post

February post

March post

April post

May post

June post

July post

August post

September post

October post

November post

December post


Duru's persistence and consistency with his posts were quite impressive and a little treating to be honnest lol. He was always on time with his posts like he had them handy even before we all signed up for the challenge and that was pretty treatning. On average, he had his posts up by the 15th of the month (satistcally proven) by the way lol. At this time on average, I hadnt even found my next interviewee. There was even a time he had a post up on the 4th (June post) and I was like huh!..this guy's deep mehn lol..I hadn't even thought of scheduling my next interview session and he was already up with his. I really found that very dedicating of him. It showed that he was not only dedicated to the challenge, but was always looking forward to his next monthly post. Most of his posts made a lot of sense and I think some of my favorites were sorry and blood. I liked that they were mostly hilarious stories but had meaningful lessons at the end. Family would always always be there when no oneelse is.

Based on the fact that Duru participated in the previous 14 for 14 challenge and won, one would have thought that he got the crown, hence he's satisfied and good to go..but no, he decided to embark on another one which shows that its never really about the crown or winning for him..its about the experiences, fun and lessons that come with the challenge. He was the reason I took on the challenge and to him, I return my thanks.

2 comments :

  1. Awwwghhhh.. Sopppphhhiiiieeeeeee!!! Will you maRRy me! I mean will you just friGGing marry me already?! heheheh meeehnn! Mbok.. Ya just twice as cool as frozen ice.. i mean this post.. all of it.. You and I.. #ItcanonlybeGOD Wowzzaa! now this has me smiling from my heart! Truly my Darling.. Its never Truly about what we become at the end.. but what we become during the process.

    Thank you for doing this.. To say the least my Happiness.. you just had me Charged up for 2016.. and wow!!! Just wow! This post touched my heart. **clears Throat.. Guess you now have a Ph.D in touching me in all the Mushy mushy places :) as you do it all the time. Cheers to a great year ahead.. You already know i love you nah Baby mi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally enjoyed the way you reviewed his entries. Spot on! Duru, don't let me go all Glenn Close on you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs