STORY FOR THE gods!!!

Friday 20 March 2015

A story we all tell ourselves at some down points in our lives. It goes like this


- I'm not good enough
- I don't have what it takes
- I'm such a looser
- I have nothing to give
- I have no gift/talent
- I don't deserve it
- I can't make it
- I can't seem to do anything right
- God doesn't love me
- No one cares
- I don't have a first class so I can't get a scholarship
- I have no school certificate hence, I can't get a job
- I'm so full of crap
- I can never love again
- My future isn't bright
- I just want to die
- I wish I was never born
- My blog sucks
- I'm not the best there is
- I'm too fat
- I'm too short
- I can never be happy without him/her
- They said I'll never get to the top
- The doctor said I wont make it
- I have no right
- I'm handicapped therefore I am different
- I can't go through this alone
- Marriage is not for me
- No one sees the good in me
- All hope's lost
- I'm not the right person for that position
- I'm addicted and I can't quit
- I'm cursed
- Life is worthless

Quit telling these stories and start professing positively.
 
Have a nice weekend.

1 comment :

  1. Sophie, we all tell ourselves these things from time to time... the key is that we don't live there... and I totally agree, we need to work on being positive and saying good things to ourselves xox

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs