WHAT'S IN MY HANDBAG??

Saturday 28 March 2015

Hey guys,

How's everyone feeling about the elections today? I hope you all are ready to cast your votes? I was tagged by the beautiful Oyime of oyimesmusings to participate in the "what's in my bag" tag.


I've been meaning to do a post like this for some time but I thought it was best to just stick to the theme. Anyways, I'm glad it came up and I can finally share what I  'currently have' in my handbag :)  

Hand Sanitizer


I've had this sanitizer since the Ebola days and since then, I have found it an essential commodity to have in my handbag, especially when good old soap and water aren't always available when you need them.

Wallet


I've had this wallet since my first year at the university when I used to be a 'pink freak' and most of the things I had or was given as a gift, were pink. It was actually a gift given to me on my 17th birthday and it has served its purpose well till date.

Pen


I feel like it’s more hygienic to use your own pen sometimes, especially in banks or when you are on a queue. Plus, I like how the Bic pen writes. I’m not a germaphobe, I just think it’s a good idea…

Pocket tissue


Instead of hankies, I find these pretty easy to use and dispose.

Hand cream


I love having hand creams in my bag especially when the weather gets very harsh. It moisturizes my palm and kips them from feeling hard/dry. My favorite is the Atrixo which includes products specially formulated to provide long-lasting protection against external influences – keeping your hands soft and smooth.

Perfume


Apparently, this is the one accessory that best highlights the personality of a woman. For me, I always try to carry this around just for emergency cases or surprise purposes like having to go on surprise dates or unexpected events. Also, I try to treat my bag to a few spritzes so that it keeps smelling great just like its owner.

Ipad


This serves a lot of purposes for me. I take down notes on it, read my bible sometimes when I just rush off to work without reading one at home, browse, listen to music, play games when I'm bored and a lot more. Its my rescue to boredom basically.

Hand fan


With the way the Nigerian weather is at the moment, no one needs to remind me to take my hand fan with me. Its not all places that have AC so I always try to take my little mobile one along with me.

Glasses


These are basically my eyes and they are in my bag 24/7 as I cant really do without them.

Tampons/pad


I always hide away one or two tampons/pads in the small zipper section of my bag. Not only would these be helpful in an emergency, I can also give to someone who needs it.

Pain killer


I think this is one very essential commodity everyone should take along with them especially on very busy days when the stress level can get really high. Sometimes at work, I run a lot of errands, after which, I develop a bad headache and that's when this comes to my rescue. You could also give to others who might be in need.

Makeup pouch



I always take my makeup pouch where ever I go. I guess its the same for most ladies.

Deodorant



I take this sometimes, just as a substitute for my perfume or just in case I happen to find myself somewhere and I need to shower.

Camera.


I love this camera and I've had it for about four years now. As a blogger and a picture freak, it is one item you can never miss going through my handbag. I take pictures almost everyday and I doubt it's one hobby I can ever stop.

So, they say "the content of a woman's hand bag reveals the kind of person she is". May be you can tell me what kind of person I am from the list above lol.

I'm tagging

Cassie of cassiedaves
Detuke of tukesquest
Janyl of janylbenlyshares.
Launna of letters from launna
Anuoluwapo of anuoluwapoo

2 comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs