MY CUTE LITTLE SAMMY!!!!: Poem by Sophie

Sunday 23 August 2015


Hey guys,

Happy beautiful Sunday. I hope you had a nice weekend? I did myself. Most importantly, I spent some time with little Samira and I was inspired to write her a poem. I hope she likes it in the near future and I hope you my beloved readers, Enjoy!


Cute little Sammy,
how I love to carry,
you make me so happy,
make me wanna sway.

You look so charming
in your little arry,
a look like Halle,
and yeah!,I mean Berry.

Don't mind your granny
Or better still, your mammy
Amma spoil you silly
Until you get droopy

Then I'd get picky
When you get too balky
So you don't go crappy
From excessive petting

Someday I'd marry
Get a little naughty,
Then I'd have my baby
Just like cute little Sammy

I hope you grow dainty
Daintier than your pretty mummy
Then u'd be another mother
To another cute little Sammy

By Sophie .A.

4 comments :

  1. Such a beautifully written poem..I really do love your blog and your person Sophie..so creative with your tales..nice one girl..keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww..how adorable..Sammy is so damn cute!!..ur good dear..you should write more poems..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet poem for beautiful Sammy. I love.

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs