THE GRATITUDE CHALLENGE!!!!!

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Hi guys,

So I was nominated to take the gratitude challenge. Thanks to one of my favorite bloggers Detuke of Tukesquest. I am really pleased to be a part of the gratitude challenge.





THE RULES:
  1. When nominated you have 24 hours to accept the challenge.
  2. You have to write or say 3 things you are grateful for on any social media platform just once. (I said 4 though)
  3. You are to take a picture of a simple pleasure. A simple pleasure is something that makes (or made) you smile in a day preferably non humans (because I am sure a lot of people would list the humans as what they are grateful for). For example a cup of coffee, a bottle of your favorite soda or drink, a scoopful of ice cream, a butterfly that just perched on a window, something at your work desk, a game…You get the drift. It is something that should be inexpensive. It is not an opportunity to show off cars, watches, shoes and all the things that people like showing off nowadays.
  4. You have to give out at least 5 USD (convert it to your local currency) within 7 days of accepting the challenge to a less privileged person or a cause or a charity organization. That's about 840 naira.
  5. You nominate three people (within your circle) to take up the challenge.
  6. If you don’t accept the challenge you are required to donate at least 20 USD to a charity organization of your choice.

                                                   THE THINGS I AM GRATEFUL FOR 
I am grateful for each new day in my life. Every day is a blank page in the dairy of my life, 
Its a day I have never seen before and will never see again. In every new day, I have an incredible amount of opportunities to move my life to the direction I want it to go. I have an opportunity to live a better life and be a better person. I cherish every day in my life because not everyone gets the chance to see a brand new day.

I am grateful for my family. Though we are a little band of characters living lives, sharing diseases, food, clothes, toothpaste, chores, hiding perfumes, shampoos, burrowing money, arguing, inflicting pains, kissing to heal at the same time, laughing, loving, praying and defending, I find it all joy being around and with my family. They are always there when no one is, always support you when ever you need to make any decision, always lift you up when you down and above all, Never gives up on you.

I am grateful for true friends who never judge and who always love you for no other reason than just being you.

I am grateful for the opportunities that present themselves daily, the good and the bad experiences Ive had. Every bad experience has caused me pain but has made me stronger and every good experience has given me a better sense of judgement

                                         A SIMPLE PLEASURE THAT MADE ME SMILE

 I was really emotional the day I received this. I don't think I can ever forget my Tara. Love her so much!!!.

                                                               MY NOMINATIONS
Wene Etis
Olakuni Oni
Oghosa Edokpolor


Feel free to share what you are grateful for in the comment box below.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs