15 for 15 challenge_ Introductory post

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Hey guys,

How has your week been so far? Mine has been pretty slow and I just don't know why.

Something really funny happened to me yesterday. Okay so it was one of my cab hopping days and I had taken a cab after work to go see a friend at a lounge, who briefly came in from Lagos and needed to be out of Abj the following day. Before that, I had told my mum and aunt I was going to be home late, as a colleague had offered to drop me home, but it was going to be a bit later than the normal time. Only for me to stand by the road side, waiting for a cab(after briefly seeing my friend), and BAM! my aunt pulls over in her car.....The rest of the story is for the gods lol. Morals: Always say the truth at all times even if a NO! is all you"ll keep getting.


Okay so I was introduced to Janyl Benyl’s 15 for 15 blogging challenge by one of my favorite bloggers Duru, who won the previous 14 for 14 challenge and thought it'll be nice for me to participate in the 15 for 15 challenge.

This challenge entails each blogger to put up fifteen posts on a theme not currently covered by his/her blog. Now I was quite skeptical about joining but then it clicked. I am actually on a 15 for 15 personal challenge myself lol. I decided to start my 2015 monthly challenge where I have to give up something for each month like in this post, or try out something I think I actually can't do, basically just to learn more about myself and develop my will power if that makes sense. So this is a good opportunity for me as well, cuz its a challenge and I am challenging myself to see if I can not just start, but keep up till the end. The theme I have decided to use is more or less An Interview where I basically meet certain people, choose a topic and share their opinions on each topic.

Yeah! So that's about it guys

Enjoy the rest of the week. :)

2 comments :

  1. Very lovely
    Can't wait to read the interviews xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha the story about your aunt ! I can only just imagine what happened next.. all the best with your challenge :) cant wait to share the journey with you..
    xoo

    slimthickdiva.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs